Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Always Waiting

I see you every day. You think you can get rid of me? Think again.
No matter what you do or try to do, I will always be here.
You can't do anything to stop me once I am inside you.
You can't run, take anything, or hide from me.
I will be eating at your insides till I take you down completely.

Once I decide who I want, I will go after them. I doesn't
matter to me who you are. I will take your love, your
Father, Mother, child, or friend. If I want them, I will
take them totally away from you. I am always here,
watching and waiting.

Have your guessed my name yet? If you haven't,
I am called AIDS. So many try to avoid me, but
they just can't. They can't help themselves with
not doing stupid things to let me inside. Go ahead,
use that needle after someone else. Don't use
that condom, it will make it easier for me to get
in.

You see, I can and will get you, get your all. No
matter what you do to try to stop me, I will
get under your skin, eat you from the inside
out. Those that are careful, I can wait for a
long time. I will be, always waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to read through my writings. I hope that you were able to take something away with you as you leave. Always kiss the person you love when you part, you never know if it will be the last kiss.