Friday, July 31, 2009

Masks Written on 6/10/97

We all wear them, putting them on when we feel we need them. We take them off and hang them, when in private. We all have many of them for different situations or occasions.
In some instances, they can be very helpfull. But, in all other areas they are and can be very dangerous things. All they do are cover feelings and allow us to be someone different. Not allowing others to see us for who we really are.
I do not wear mine any longer. Who everyone sees and meets, is exactly who I am. Yes, I have put away and hung up my masks, because they cause hurt and only hide me. Hopefully soon, everyone will not need them and all masks will come down. To reveal all of the beautiful faces behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking some time to read through my writings. I hope that you were able to take something away with you as you leave. Always kiss the person you love when you part, you never know if it will be the last kiss.