Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please Touch Me Written on 4/8/93

I see your silouette against the wall, as you stand across the room. I look at you, not being able to look at me. I can see and feel your fright. Please touch me, you can not catch what I have. I sit or lay here in pain. No, not always physical. But, mental. Knowing that a simple touch or kiss is something you will not do for me. Just the touch of your finger tips would take all of my pain away. Please touch me, so I may be in comfort.
I know you, among many, can not or will not touch someone with what I have. I also know, when I am gone, I will be going on to a better place. Please touch me, so when I do go, I know I am loved.


For:
All thouse infected with HIV

1 comment:

Thank you for taking some time to read through my writings. I hope that you were able to take something away with you as you leave. Always kiss the person you love when you part, you never know if it will be the last kiss.